Tuesday, July 14, 2009

fruits.

persimmon.

passion fruit.

I'm currently in love with persimmon (first picture at the top). It's soft when it's matured and crunchy when it's still young. I love it most when it's matured because that's when it's really soft and sweet. I'm going to get more persimmons when I go shopping this thursday evening.

I also like passion fruit (last picture) . I remember drinking a passion fruit yoghurt drink but never really knew how a passion fruit looks like. I tried it the other day and it's so cool. We actually eat the seeds of an passion fruit but not the fruit itself. It's sour and crunchy.

It's cool to get to try different fruits in different country. I'm always the last one to finish my apple when I was back home but now I can finish 2 apples in 30mins. I always take almost up to an hour time to finish my apple, until when it turns all brown. I'm buying apples once a week and eat at least 2 per day. Fruits are always the best food to get when you're hungry. All you need to do is just wash it and eat. Not much time is required. :)

My body is taking in lots of vitamins and minerals and I'm not super healthy. We get different fruits depending on the seasons. Oranges are in season now. 4 - 5 oranges for only $1 or so.

Love,
Healthy Me.