Monday, August 31, 2009

old woman.

Hello. I've been very busy these days that's why i didn't blog much. Mid test was over and the results were rather disappointing. I did a lot these days but none of them were productive except for my report.

I went to this old age home while waiting for my friend to go home. The old age home was so quite and.. peaceful. I went in without anyone knowing and went venture around. I saw this very old woman. She's so skinny and weak. She was trying to remove her jumper because it's dirty but she couldn't. I helped her but I'm afraid that I might hurt her because she's just so skinny so I asked someone else to help her.

I sat down and started talking to her. I don't know whether she can hear me or not but I'm sure that I couldn't hear a single thing that she said. She's just so weak. She pointed at my hand and I showed it to her. She looked at my palm as if she's a palmistry and said something. I was so interested in what she were saying but I couldn't hear her. Too bad.. She might be saying something that might happen to me in the near future or something. :(

Someone came to me and told me that I can't be there unless if I work there or I'm there to visit someone. I just said "okay" and continue loitering around. Believe me or not, the old age home is big.

I went pass this room where there were beds without mattress. The room was dark and I was afraid. I saw round window kind of thingy and white clothes in some of areas. I felt as if I was in room where dead people where kept. But thank god, it's just a laundry room. There's this big washing machine where the have this round door in front and I thought that's where they place the corpse and beds without mattresses.. No one would want to sleep on a bed that someone who passed away had slept in before, right? If you don't understand me, too bad..

I'm lazy now. Goodbye. :)