Friday, August 14, 2009

PURPLE.

REPLIES

karenn: sorry to keep you waiting. :)
Monica: hello monica lie.
581: when i go back i want change bed liao la. i'm sure the bed is so yucky now. it's full of YOUR stuff and not mine. is my tigger still alive or burried to death by your rubbish already?
dA jiE: is it? thank you. XD
Nelly: i think so. i just wear only. i like the scarf as well but too short. :(

i'm very busy writing my report since last night. it's a report about deforestation, a very boring topic, i know. i chose that one because that's the one that i think i can write a lot. other topics are AIDS, physical stuff with kids and english. i wanted to choose the physical one but i dont think there's much too write. minimum words - 800. sighs.

i had 2 test already and 2 more to go. i have a feeling that i wont score well for my economics and statistic. both of them are my least good units. i have a friend who is willing to teach me every week. so good, right?

a lot had happened when i wasn't blogging but i'm too lazy and do not want to think about it so i'll just skip and talk about what's happening now. hmm..

i'm going shopping with jenny the housemate very early in the morning. urg.. have to force myself to wake up, so that i can do more stuff, like writing my report. talking of report, i need to make my table of content of my report which is due next wednesday and i haven't finish doing it yet. i don't know how to do it la. the dividing part is so difficult. boohoo.

love,
Judy.