Tuesday, October 27, 2009

being healthy.

I'm going to keep my blog alive as long as im still alive from now on. even if there's no one reading it. :P

my family and i were very into vegetarian these days. we've been having vegetarian lunch since last saturday, but we still have meat for dinner, not much though. i'm starting to feel the healtiness in me. it's not a bad thing being a vegetarian you know. by the way, not only buddhist can be vegetarian. people from different religions can be vegetarian as well. it has nothing to do with religion. :)

i've been drinking a lot of water too. i bring my water bottle everywhere i go. not only in brunei but also in perth. im always thirsty bah! i saw this formula on a magazine saying that how much water do you need to drink per day. your weight in kg * 0.033 and put the answer in litres and tada~ that's the amount of water you need to drink.

do not drink to much of water too. my dad told me that there's a person who drank way to much water that he died because the cells in his/her body explodes. how scary is that. so just drink and eat everything in moderation. :)

love,
JuDY.