Tuesday, November 03, 2009

dance dance.

Hello. I tutoring my younger sister ever since I come back due to the banned of private tuitions. Her exams starts tomorrow and I'm not sure if she can do well in her exams. She did okay in all the revisions I gave her but she's still not very confident yet. I need to wake up early to give her more revision to do before her exams.

Anyway, below are pictures taken when I was in Perth. I'm too lazy to put the pictures in order. Pictures are taken in various places. I've type in captions so that you wont be confuse. Enjoy. :)



name: JUDY.

OMG. LOL!

steven, judy, shant and hung.

me again. :)


me and neshee during the BBQ.


we bought the same t shirts.

judy and earlwisha during the BBQ. look at the burnt burger.

judy with pig tails on the train on to the way to mandurah.



taken before the exam.


outside the theatre hall.


the girls during the BBQ.

ain, judy and linh out on a friday night.

flowery judy.


group photo.


somewhere in mandurah.

aww~

judy and monica.

:)


yucky aditya with clean me. :)


judy with big bird. fyi, it's a real bird.

on the train. :)

love,
Judy.