Tuesday, November 10, 2009

you make my knees wobble wobble.

It's the middle of the week and I'm looking forward for Sunday to come. I've got some pictures to upload but I left my cable in Perth and I can't fix the bluetooth thingy on my laptop therefore there wont be pictures at the moment.

As I've mentioned in the previous post, I think, saying that I would like to be a vegetarian. I've think about it and I think I should be a vegetarian, in fact, I would be a vegetarian for the rest of my life too. Many would say that vegetarian get less nutrients and vitamins as some of the important nutrients such as calcium and iron are mostly found in meat. But that's not true, we get them in fruits and vegetables too. Anyway, I had vegetarian lunch, 2 butter milk bun for tea and I've also tapao-ed food from the vegetarian restaurant, which means.. WHOLE DAY WITH NO MEAT! but I'm not sure if I can quit McD or not. Maybe once in a while..

Happi's exam finishes this Friday which means I'll be less stress. By the way, I'm suffering insomnia. It's been a long time, ever since I was still in Perth. I would really like to cure it as soon as possible. It's not like I can't sleep for the whole night but I only get to go to sleep around 12 midnight even if I go to bed around 10pm. Please to let me know if you know methods of treating insomnia. I've searched the internet for this and tried some of them. I even tried forcing myself to yawn before I go to bed but still it didn't work for me.



HEHEHE. XD


miranda kerr, a model from victoria secret. she's so cute, pretty and sexy! don't you think so? i know her from the magazines i read in perth. yes, i enjoy looking at leng loi too. i'm a half "man" you know. wo + "man" = woman. get it? although i'm still a LADY not a WOMAN! lady sounds more young and pretty while woman sounds totally like an aunty. no offence but that's what i think. :)










anne hathaway, always gorgeous.



guess who's the female in the picture.



yup, it's her. emma watson who plays the role hermoine in the movie, harry potter. all grown up, isn't it? yes, talking like an aunty but not admitting it. LALALALLALA~



WAHAHA! i have only 1 word for him. 帅! or maybe another one. 酷!! he's currently known as my boyfriend at home. shhh.. i'm watching Last One Standing 与敌同行 on tv at the moment. <3







the female besides him, 陈法拉 is very pretty too. don't you think so?

goodbye. :)