Thursday, February 11, 2010

恰恰好

my dad and I.

my husband holding my ring and me holding my kid. haha. the gone crazy family.


hello. im so lazy to blog these days. i have nothing to blog about because i'm doing the same thing practically everyday and it's bored. my grandma is here and my parents and pipi will be arriving in perth this saturday! can't wait to see them. im gonna spend 24hours with them. hopefully i get to sleep in the hotel with them. i don't mind sleeping on the couch. XD

i've been watching taiwan varieties shows (康熙来了& 大学生了没)like crazy since i've got nothing to do. i've been job hunting since last year as well, it is SO hard to get a part time job but fortunately i got one, as a waitress. i went for training yesterday. everything went well. the lady will call me up once she has arrange the timetable for my shifts. HOORAY!

i was woken up by this lady who comes for inspection. everything was ok except for the windows and oven. i went online after that, had breakfast, did my laundry, took my shower and now im here. im bored again now, im gonna go have mushroom with rice for lunch now. tata.

love,
JUDY